SENIOR PARTNER –
SENIOR PARTNER –
Ross is a Senior Partner – Corporate Finance in Findex South Queensland team.
Findex recently bought Crowe Horwath, where Ross over the past 30 years held various executive positions. He led the business through a volatile period of transition from ASX-listed company to private equity backed company, restructuring the operating platform and initiating and integrating several acquisitions.
Ross is a proven performer as a director, leader and executive. Ross has initiated and implemented change resulting in sustainable growth, has guided early stage businesses into new market opportunities, implemented turnaround strategies, and managed conflict and complex stakeholder issues to win-win outcomes.
Ross is a seasoned professional and a financial services leader who has diverse management experience, planning and execution skills, and operational expertise.
- Developing, articulating and implementing strategies and plans aligned to organisational goals and the market environment.
- Building trust and rapport with clients, business partners, government, colleagues, and employees from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong networking skills to influence key decision makers and stakeholders to achieve organisational goals.
- Extensive corporate and commercial experience gained in complex transactions in diverse business groups and client industries.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting, Banking & Finance) Queensland University of Technology
- Professional Year Program, Institute of Chartered Accounts in Australia
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company directors
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia