Matt has over 15 years’ experience founding, operating, and advising, small to medium sized businesses
Matt has a passion for small to medium sized businesses. Commencing his M&A career at PwC, Matt has advised, acquired, or invested in, over 100 SMEs with revenues ranging from $500,000 to $50 million. He has particular experience across the healthcare, education, business services, industrial services, and consumer services sectors.
He is a co-founder of a leading Australian childcare operator (55 locations across 3 states), and a US-based laser skin care business with ~150 locations across North America and Australia.
As a business owner who has started, acquired, and grown, SMEs, he understands and appreciates the challenges, but also the opportunities, in private businesses. As an advisor, Matt relishes in assisting owners and management teams achieve outstanding outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Identifying, developing and executing on, commercial and strategic business development opportunities
- Developing and executing deal structuring that achieves aligned outcomes
- Financial analysis, modelling and valuation of SMEs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (majoring in Economics and Finance) with Magna Cum Laude Honours from Tennessee Technological University
- Master of Health Administration from Monash University