A former senior banker with Macquarie and NAB, Shaun has spent the past 15 years providing funding solutions to over 1,500 businesses
A seasoned pro at structuring funds to match the needs of companies and their leaders, Shaun has provided funding solutions for businesses ranging in size from $500,000 to $35 million in revenue.
As National Head of Real Estate Relationship Banking at Macquarie Bank, he was responsible for strategy and direction, successfully leading and driving a national sales team to year-on-year growth in balance sheet footings. Most recently, his senior banking company role saw him develop and manage a portfolio of top-end NAB business customers and referral partners.
Shaun is an expert in understanding and interpreting recurring revenue metrics and how they apply to different business models. He is an industry expert in banking SMEs through to emerging corporate banking markets in Australia.
- Dealing with the funding requirements (cash flow, acquisition, growth capital) of thousands of businesses from micro through to emerging corporate.
- Advising on and facilitating debt structuring, business and succession planning.
- Sales leadership in B2B organisations, having led several high-calibre sales teams including Macquarie Bank’s national sales team of 30 specialist staff.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Business (Majors in Banking and Finance and Management) from Queensland University of Technology
- Venture Capital Executive Program at University of California, Berkeley
- Moody’s Analytics: Financial Risk Assessment