Shaun is a former senior banker with Macquarie and NAB and has spent over 15 years assessing and lending to over 1,500 businesses.
Shaun oversees PieLAB’s investments in HappyCo and Cloudstaff (where he is a current board member), and led the investment and subsequent exits of AIRE (IRR 117%) and ActivePipe (IRR 29%). He holds a Bachelors degree in Business from The Queensland University of Technology where he majored in banking and finance, and has undertaken further study at University of California Berkeley and also completed the Moody’s Financial Risk Analysis.
- Dealing with the funding requirements (cash flow, acquisition, growth capital) of thousands of businesses from micro through to emerging corporate.
- Advising on and facilitating debt structuring, business and succession planning.
- Sales leadership in B2B organisations, having led several high-calibre sales teams including Macquarie Bank’s national sales team of 30 specialist staff.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Business (Majors in Banking and Finance and Management) from Queensland University of Technology
- Venture Capital Executive Program at University of California, Berkeley
- Moody’s Analytics: Financial Risk Assessment